Now come the joys of reinstalling all my apps. At least I get to review my list of stuff to backup carefully. Fortunately It means I'll finally get around to updating all my software to the latest versions.
First Apps to Install:
- Mozilla Firefox with the following extensions
- ieview http://ieview.mozdev.org/index.html
- dictionary search http://dictionarysearch.mozdev.org/
- bugmenot http://extensions.roachfiend.com/index.php#bugmenot
- download manager tweak http://dmextension.mozdev.org/
- copy plain text http://jgillick.nettripper.com/
- adblock http://adblock.mozdev.org/
I wonder how long it would take to reload OSX on a mac mini. I'd bet it wouldn't take a whole week. Funny thing, I've never had to reload my Playstation 2. If I could just send email, print, open office, and surf the net (including flash) on the PS2 or a similar console I wouldn't need a *Personal* computer.